Jul 4, 2018
Janice Lao discusses how The Hongkong and Shanghai Hotels' recent partnership is driving change through the re-usage of bedding
Janice Lao, Director - Corporate and Sustainability, The Hongkong and Shanghai Hotels
1. You’ve just spoken on a session that delved into creating partnerships that can deliver large-scale change. Can you share any such partnership that Hong Kong & Shanghai Hotels is part of?
2. What has been one of the most challenging aspects of such an ambitious partnership and how did you overcome it?
3. There’s an increasing focus on the impacts of plastic on our environment. Your company has a goal to remove single-use plastics from your operations by 2020. Is it achievable?
4. What do you see as being the biggest challenge, where you’re still looking for solutions?
5. Are there any areas where you’d like to see the whole hotel industry come together to drive large-scale change?
6. What have you enjoyed most about this year’s Responsible Business Summit Europe?