- Book review: Revisiting the social licence to operate
John Morrison’s new book raises important questions about how we structure the relationship between companies, governments and wider societyThu, 2014-10-09 11:18
- The investment case for farm animal welfare
Dr Rory Sullivan, expert advisor to the Business Benchmark on Farm Animal Welfare, asks Abigail Herron, head of responsible investment engagement at Aviva investors, what impact the benchmark has had on investors.Fri, 2014-08-08 13:33
- Are socially responsible and sustainable investment analysts worth investing time in?
Yes, argues Rory SullivanThu, 2013-08-01 11:06
- Investor information – how to provide real value
Investors are looking for materiality and clarity on environmental, social and governance issues from corporate reportingMon, 2013-06-10 08:55
- New year, old issues – lessons from the East India Company
The activities of a global company from centuries ago contain a number of parallels, and lessons, for corporate behaviour nowTue, 2013-01-22 11:11
- Responsible investment: Uncomfortable truths highlighted by Henderson
The closure of Henderson Global Investors SRI research team raises questions about investment incentives and motivesTue, 2012-01-10 08:23
- Responsible investment: Praise the performance not the process
Investors should value companies not on what they do but how they do it, argues Rory SullivanTue, 2011-11-01 07:59
- Are investors really interested in CR data?
The investment community needs access to better social and environmental dataTue, 2011-10-18 13:23
- Capital climate solutions
Rory Sullivan says clever capital spending can help business cope with climate changeMon, 2011-09-05 08:31
- Should we celebrate reporting of failure?
Sustainability reports should provide essential information – good and bad – about companies, but the good reporters are not necessarily the best performersMon, 2011-08-15 12:15
- Member for
- 4 years 10 weeks