Advisory board for Ethical Corporation magazine
Ethical Corporation has an editorial advisory board. Here's who is on the current list.
Ethical Corporation has an editorial advisory board.
Here's who is on the current list.Ethical Corporation, the nine year old business intelligence company for sustainability, with 30,000 readers a month, has developed a loyal readership among large companies, NGOs, government officials, academia and the vendor community.
The magazine has also built up a network of writers around the world, and continually expands this network. The advisory board provides valuable insight into the topics we could be covering in print, in reports, online and at conferences.
Current members of Ethical Corporation’s Advisory Board include:
- Charlotte Grezo, Independent Expert
- Professor David Grayson, Director, the Doughty Center for Responsible Business, Cranfield
- Paul Hohnen, Independent Sustainability Advisor
- Peter Davis, Politics Editor and Independent Consultant
- Penny Shepherd, Chief Executive, UK Social Investment Forum
- Jon Entine, Writer, Consultant, fellow of the American Enterprise Institute
- Will Oulton, Head, Responsible Investment, Mercer Investment Consultants, London
- Dr. Leeora Black, Director, Australian Centre for Corporate Social Responsibility
- Mike Barry, Head of Sustainable Business, Marks & Spencer
- Dave Stangis, Head of CSR, the Campbell Soup Company
- Dr Rory Sullivan, Independent Sustainability Expert, Strategic Adviser, Ethix SRI Advisers, Senior Research Fellow, University of Leeds
- Nick Robins, Head, Climate Change Centre of Excellence, HSBC
- Dr. Sue Konzelmann, Reader in Management, Director, Postgraduate Programmes in Corporate Governance & Business Ethics, Birkbeck, University of London
- Bennett Freeman, Vice President, Research, Calvert, Washington DC
- Andrea Bonime-Blanc, CEO, GEC Risk Advisory & Chair Emeritus, Ethics & Compliance Officer Association
- Nataliya Popovych, President, PRP Group (Russia)
- Sean Ansett, Managing Partner, At Stake Advisors
- Kathee Rebernak, CEO, Framework:CR
- Patrick Neyts, Senior Advisor, Vectra International
- Eric Dezenhall, CEO, Dezenhall Resources
- Scott Poynton, Executive Director, The Forest Trust
- Andy Tait, Senior Campaign Advisor, Greenpeace
- Pam Muckosy, Senior Project Manager, Impactt Limited
- Jonathan Wootliff, Independent Sustainability Advisor
- Rachelle Jackson, Supply Chain Labor Specialist
- Robert G. Eccles, Professor of Management Practice, Harvard Business School
For information on how to subscribe to our products, visit here