April 9, 2014 - The report details Shell’s progress during 2013 to deliver energy in a responsible way to meet the world’s growing demand, as the global population increases and living standards rise.
- how Shell runs its operations to avoid harm to people and the environment
- its work to share benefits where Shell operates by creating jobs, sourcing from local suppliers and supporting community development projects
- the continuation of its work to produce cleaner-burning natural gas
- details of the Quest carbon capture and storage project
- the production of low-carbon biofuel and advanced biofuels through the Raízen joint venture
- a focus on technology and innovation including how the company makes its operations more energy efficient.