Leading green hotel chain The Rezidor Hotel Group publishes its Responsible Business Report. Included since 2010 in Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies List, Rezidor is committed to being the most innovative and responsible hotel company.
2014 marked another impressive year for Responsible Business at Rezidor with successes in all three pillars of the company’s Responsible Business programme. Highlights include:
Think Planet – Minimising our Environmental Footprint
- Energy savings reach 11%
- Rezidor signs the UN CEO Water Mandate
- 254 eco-labelled hotels
- Meetings Minus Carbon offsets 23,000 tons of carbon
Think People – Health and Safety of Guests and Employees
- Employee satisfaction increases further to 87.6%
- Women in Leadership programme launched
- Rezidor proposes its value proposition for employees, called ‘OUR PROMISE’
Think Together – Business Ethics and Community Engagement
- Rezidor is One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for 5 years in a row
- 780,000 EUR raised for Charity
- 700 activities and 10,000 volunteers during September’s RB Action Month
To read the full report, visit http://www.responsiblebusiness.rezidor.com
About The Rezidor Hotel Group
The Rezidor Hotel Group is one of the most dynamic hotel companies in the world and a member of the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group. The group features a portfolio of 430+ hotels in operation and under development with 95,600+ rooms in 73 countries.
Rezidor operates the core brands Radisson Blu and Park Inn by Radisson in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA), along with the Club Carlson loyalty programme for frequent hotel guests. In early 2014 and together with Carlson, Rezidor has launched the new brands Radisson Red (lifestyle select) and Quorvus Collection (luxury). Rezidor has an industry-leading Responsible Business Programme and was awarded one the World's Most Ethical Companies by the US think tank Ethisphere.
In November 2006, Rezidor was listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm, Sweden. Carlson, a privately held global hospitality and travel company, based in Minneapolis (USA), is the majority shareholder. For more information, visit www.rezidor.com