Ethical Corporation is now Reuters Events - LEARN MORE
Ethical Corporation have just released the agenda for the 6th Responsible Business Summit New York taking place in March 2018
The agenda for next year’s Responsible Business Summit New York has just been published. The Summit, which will be taking place in New York City on the 26th and 27th of March, is set to bring together the best, most innovative and most inspiring brands in responsible business to discuss the impending paradigm shift and transformational change that businesses will need to face. The focus will be on creating partnerships that deliver long-term impact for business, industry and society. You can access the full event brochure here http://1.ethicalcorp.com/LP=18563
The key agenda points are;
1. Identify partnerships that deliver large-scale change across your industry: Transform your industry and its supply chain through successful partnerships with NGOs, competitors, associations and investors
2. Wholesale change in practice: Hear best practice examples of pilot projects which have proved the concept and received buy-in for wholesale change
3. Show leadership, drive transformational change within cities: Identify how your business can partner with key stakeholders to deliver the city of the future
4. Leverage communications to boost trust and lead industry change: Promote transparency with investors, build trust with your customers and define your success through impactful data
5. Use technology and AI to drive sustainable innovation at scale: Understand how technology, AI and machine learning can impact business systems and operations to create more meaningful change
To stay on the cutting edge of responsible business practices and hear first-hand from industry leaders on overcoming the most pressing issues facing business today, register your place at the Responsible Business Summit NY 2018 here http://events.ethicalcorp.com/rbs-ny/register.php
Secure your place by November 10th to make use of the Just Launched Discount and save $500!
*Note that this discount does not apply to the NGO/Academic Pass
For further details please contact Krina Amin, Head of Strategy at Ethical Corporation at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0) 207 375 7508.
Ethical Corporation’s mission is to help businesses around the globe do the right thing by their customers and the world. We believe this is not only how to ensure a future for all, but makes good business sense. We serve CSR, compliance, risk and governance communities with topical and insightful business intelligence and meeting places.
We provide business intelligence to more than 3,000 multinational companies every year. Our customers are also NGOs, think-tanks, academia, governments and consultancies. We publish the leading responsible business magazine, website, and research reports. Our conferences are widely recognized as the best in the field.