With thanks to Miriam Heale, Allen & York www.allen-york.com

Cleveland-based corporate responsibility and sustainability consulting firm BrownFlynn has appointed Mike Krzus as senior adviser and integrated reporting expert. Krzus will develop integrated reporting and strategic management services to help BrownFlynn’s clients tie ESG issues to financial performance.

         

“The Beatles song ‘The long and winding road’ describes my path to BrownFlynn,” says Krzus. After three years in the army, including a year in Vietnam, he joined Illinois Central Railroad as a staff accountant in March 1973, then worked for 38 years in industry and public accounting before founding Mike Krzus Consulting in 2011. As well as Illinois Central Railroad, he worked for Checkers Simon & Rosner (a Chicago accounting firm), BDO Seidman, Arthur Andersen and Grant Thornton. “Up until the time I worked for Grant Thornton, I was an accounting, auditing and SEC reporting technical geek,” he says.

At Grant Thornton, he worked on an enhanced business reporting initiative, where he learned that only 25% of a company's market value could be attributed to accounting book value, with the remaining 75% based on value...

This content is premium content, and only accessible to subscribers. Please log in to view the content - or subscribe here.

Subscribe to read: People on the move – September 2015

Login

Subscribe

Already a subscriber? Login using the fields below.

To get access to this content, become an Ethical Corporation subscriber today.

Subscribe and join the likes of:

Subscribe here
Close popup
people on the move 

comments powered by Disqus