Feb 9, 2018
How to Apply:
- Research, analyze and rate the ESG performance of Consumer Goods companies
and prepare profiles to be published in Sustainalytics’ Global Access
- Research and track ESG trends and issues relevant in the Consumer Goods
- Participate in quality assurance and best-of-sector analysis;
- Deliver client projects and respond to client queries;
- Contribute to the development of intellectual capital and thought
leadership through report-writing and public-facing activities.
- Graduate degree in related discipline (international relations, business,
finance, environment and/or social science);
- Alignment with Sustainalytics’ mission, vision and values;
- Minimum four years of relevant work experience;
- Excellent research, analytical and writing skills;
- Excellent English writing and public speaking skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Resourcefulness, flexibility and ability to embrace change and innovation;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel (Advanced
Excel considered an asset);
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the financial services industry and
- Capital markets or CFA background considered an asset.
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, please apply by completing the
form on https://www.sustainalytics.com/jobs/consumer-goods-r/
All applications will be treated with the highest level of discretion and
will be accepted until Friday, February 9, 2018
Sustainalytics thanks all candidates for their interest. Only those selected
for an interview will be contacted.
Sustainalytics accepts applications directly from applicants only; no
employment or recruitment agencies, please.
In keeping with our ongoing efforts to represent the diversity of our
community, we strongly encourage people from diverse groups to apply.
Sustainalytics is committed to accommodating individuals with disabilities,