Dec 1, 2017
How to Apply:
Do you believe that – with the right insights – investors could
contribute to a more just and sustainable global economy? Over the last 25
years, we’ve dedicated ourselves to this mission as a leading provider of
environmental, social and governance (ESG) and corporate governance research
We are proud to have helped several of the leading global investors implement
responsible investment strategies that leverage our research. Through the
IRRI survey, they have selected us as one of the top two ESG research firms,
since 2012, and corporate governance research firms, since 2014.
Sustainalytics is a global company with over 300 employees in 13 offices that
are situated in the US, UK, Japan, France, Canada, Romania, Australia and the
Netherlands. For more information, visit www.sustainalytics.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type: Permanent
Reports to: Vikram Puppala, Associate Director, Carbon Solutions (Toronto)
Location: Toronto or Amsterdam
Start date: January 1, 2018
Number of positions: 1
As a senior associate on the Carbon Solutions team, you will work on the
development of Carbon Solutions offerings with emphasis on research and
analysis related to the impact of climate change on companies.
• Conduct research on broad climate change related trends such as carbon
price, carbon regulation, extreme weather events, consumer choices, etc.;
• Analyze the impact of climate change trends on companies’ operations,
products and services;
• Provide insights into risk and opportunities faced by companies with
regards to climate change;
• Develop industry specific-climate change metrics and collect data through
• Develop expertise on carbon and climate change related issues;
• Develop competency in product development and management.
• Master’s degree in related discipline (business, finance, or
environmental studies) or Bachelor’s degree with relevant experience;
• Minimum five years of work experience in one of:
o the financial services sector;
o product/project management;
o carbon/climate change research.
• ESG/Responsible Investment background considered an asset;
• Strong research and analytics skills;
• Strong project management and execution skills;
• Alignment with Sustainalytics’ mission, vision and values;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel;
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, please submit your resume and
cover letter on our careers website:
http://www.sustainalytics.com/jobs/sr-associate-rp-tor-ams/. All applications
will be treated with the highest level of discretion and will be accepted
until close of business on December 1, 2017.
For inquiries related to the position, please contact Vikram Puppala,
Associate Director, Carbon Solutions, Indexes, and Green & Social Bonds at
Sustainalytics thanks all candidates for their interest. Only those selected
for an interview will be contacted.
Sustainalytics accepts applications directly from applicants only; no
employment or recruitment agencies, please.
In keeping with our ongoing efforts to represent the diversity of our
community, we strongly encourage people from diverse groups to apply.
Sustainalytics is committed to accommodating individuals with disabilities,