Jan 15, 2018
How to Apply:
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, please submit your CV and cover
letter on our careers website:
http://www.sustainalytics.com/jobs/mngr-prod-tools-1/. All applications will
be treated with the highest level of discretion and will be accepted until
Monday, January 15, 2018.
We thank all candidates for their applications. Only those selected for an
interview will be contacted.
Sustainalytics accepts applications directly from applicants only; no
employment or recruitment agencies, please.
In keeping with our ongoing efforts to represent the diversity of our
community, we strongly encourage people from diverse groups to apply.
Sustainalytics is committed to accommodating individuals with disabilities,
Do you believe that - with the right insights - investors could contribute to
a more just and sustainable global economy? Over the last 25 years, we’ve
dedicated ourselves to this mission as a leading provider of environmental,
social and governance (ESG) and corporate governance research and ratings.
We are proud to have helped several of the leading global investors implement
responsible investment strategies that leverage our research. Through the
IRRI survey, they have selected us as one of the top two ESG research firms,
since 2012, and corporate governance research firms, since 2014.
Sustainalytics is a global company with over 300 employees in 13 offices that
are situated in the US, UK, Japan, France, Canada, Romania, Australia and the
Netherlands. For more information, visit www.sustainalytics.com
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type: Permanent
Level: Manager/Associate Director
Reports to: Gary Hewitt, Director, Research Operations
Location: Amsterdam, Boston, Frankfurt, New York, or Toronto
Start date: February 1, 2018
Number of positions: 1
To create and implement a vision for our productivity tools to support all
our research teams across all products.
• Understand and document the typical users of Sustainalytics’
productivity tools (i.e. analysts of various research teams);
• Define user personas for individual tools, define user workflows &
• Represent perspectives of research teams in setting priorities and
• Create roadmap for our productivity tools and prepare business cases for
potential future developments to productivity tools;
• Collaborate closely with Digital Product Owners/Managers in developing
requirements; write product requirements on prioritized enhancements
(additional content, feature sets, workflow tools) and work with technology
teams to execute across multiple delivery platforms;
• Track user feedback and ensure critical/high defects, bugs, enhancements
are captured in our backlog; proactively assist the resolution process by
investigating and following up on reported and outstanding issues; define and
track success metrics and ensure defects, bugs, enhancements are addressed;
• Execute business testing of new functionality;
• Liaise with product management team to align productivity and product
• Work with research teams to manage change, including phase-in/phase-out
of features/tools; support team migrations to new/improved tools.
• Master’s degree in related discipline (business, finance, or IT) or
Bachelor’s degree with relevant experience;
• At least 4-7 years of relevant work experience, including experience with
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
• Ability to work cross-functionally with ease and manage competing
• Strong project management and execution skills;
• Strong analytical skills and creative, problem-solving attitude;
• Alignment with Sustainalytics’ mission, vision and values.