Nov 12, 2017
EUR 3,000 gross per month (incl. holiday pay)
How to Apply:
Do you believe that - with the right insights - investors could contribute to
a more just and sustainable global economy? Over the last 25 years, we’ve
dedicated ourselves to this mission as a leading provider of environmental,
social and governance (ESG) and corporate governance research and ratings.
We are proud to have helped several of the leading global investors implement
responsible investment strategies that leverage our research. Through the
IRRI survey, they have selected us as one of the top two ESG research firms
since 2012 and corporate governance research firms, since 2014.
Sustainalytics is a global company with over 350 employees in 13 offices that
are situated in the US, UK, Japan, France, Canada, Romania, Australia and the
For more information, visit www.sustainalytics.com
Job Type: Full-time (40 hours per week)
Employment Type: 1-year contract with the potential for a permanent contract
after 1 year
Reports to: Michelle Vermeer, HR Manager; and Kate Funke, Office Manager
Start date: January 2017
Remuneration: EUR 3,000 gross per month (incl. holiday pay)
We are looking for a bright, professional, flexible, and energetic team
player who is able to work independently, shows initiative and is attentive
to details. The ideal candidate is able to set priorities, has great
communication skills, remains calm under pressure and possesses extremely
strong organizational skills.
The HR & Office Assistant will come with a background and interest in
administration and will take pride in working for a mission based company
like Sustainalytics. He/she will provide a wide range of administrative
support functions to the HR & Operations team such as the implementation of
HR policies and procedures, basic administration, and office management.
• Provide support in all aspects of recruitment and selection in the
following offices: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris, Tokyo, and Australia
– acting as the first point of contact for queries.
• Manage the administration around the full employee life cycle including
onboarding, contract changes, leave entitlements & queries, benefits,
reference letters, offboarding, etc.
• Perform general HR administrative tasks such as documentation and
record-keeping, HR software administration, data management, and performance
• Prepare, record, and perform the necessary quality checks with respect to
various administrative tasks: correspondence, approvals, files for
signatures, notes and other documents;
• Perform general administrative office tasks such as reception, meeting
coordination, travel and hotel booking, mail processing, maintenance and
replacement of the company’s fixed assets and office supplies.
• Actively contribute to a sustainable, safe, positive and enjoyable office
• Anticipate and respond to HR & office needs as they emerge.
• HBO level or Bachelor’s Degree.
• Experience and/or interest in the field of Human Resources or Office
• Excellent English language skills are a must; working language is English
but fluency in Dutch is a plus.
• Outstanding organizational skills and strong capacity for detail-oriented
• Pro-active, problem solving and can-do attitude.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as ability to
connect with individuals at all levels of an organization.
• Flexible, adaptable, able to work independently with discretion, and an
energetic team player.
• Comfortable working in a professional, dynamic, and fast-paced
• Alignment with Sustainalytics’ mission, vision and values:
• Experience with MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel).
APPLICATION & INTERVIEW PROCESS
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, please submit your Cover Letter
and Resume on our careers website:
http://www.sustainalytics.com/jobs/hr-ops-assistant-ams/. All applications
will be treated with the highest level of discretion and will be accepted
until EOB on 12 November 2017.
Sustainalytics thanks all candidates for their interest. However, only those
selected for an interview will be contacted.
Sustainalytics accepts applications directly from applicants only; no
employment or recruitment agencies, please.
In keeping with our ongoing efforts to represent the diversity of our
community, we strongly encourage people from diverse groups to apply.
Sustainalytics is committed to providing accommodations for individuals with
disabilities, upon request.