Ethical Corporation is now Reuters Events - LEARN MORE
Ethical Corporation's 8th Responsible Business Awards are back on 16th October 2017 in London
Ethical Corporation’s 8th Responsible Business Awards are back with the entry deadline on the 29th June 2017 and the awards ceremony itself taking place on the 16th October 2017 in London.
Being a truly international competition, the Awards welcome nominees from all over the world. They recognise genuine, truly innovative and meaningful approaches to making responsible business a reality.
Last year’s winners and highly commended included the likes of; Deutsche Telekom, B&Q, Interface, PepsiCo, Timberland, Yes Bank, GSK, TetraPak, jetBlue, Vancity, E&Y, DSM, Hanes and more.
As always, the awards categories are geared to reward the leading sustainable and responsible businesses from around the globe. The full list of the 2017 categories is available below:
• Sustainable Innovation
• Responsible Business of the Year
• Social Enterprise of the Year
• Solution Provider of the Year
• Sustainability Report of the Year
• Integrated Report of the Year
• Sustainability Communications of the Year
• Engagement Campaign of the Year (Social Media & Traditional)
Value Chain Sustainability
• Supplier Engagement of the Year
• Business to Business Partnership of the Year
• Business to NGO Partnership of the Year
• Domestic Community Investment of the Year
• International Community Investment of the Year
• Diversity and Inclusion
• Employee Engagement of the Year
• Sustainability Leader of the Year
• CEO of the Year
• Sustainability Team of the Year
Lifetime Achievement Award
Entries are welcome from all types of organisations, such as; commercial, public, private, non-for-profit or any other types of entities.
Further details on categories and how to enter are available here.
For any questions or comments please contact Liam Dowd at email@example.com or on +442073757238.