The leading global publisher and event organiser on corporate responsibility has published a combined editorial and events calendar for 2013
Ethical Corporation, the leading global publisher on corporate sustainability, has published a combined editorial and events calendar for the first six months of 2013.
Alongside our regular briefings, columns, strategy and management and news analysis coverage, over the coming magazine issues Ethical Corporation will continue with some new sections.
The extended “People” section: we will continue with the extended must-read People on the Move column, which features interviews with some of the key movers of the month. The sectionn also includes regular op-eds from headhunters and recruitment experts detailing trends in hiring and HR. We’ll also regularly list and analyse the key players in different industry sectors.
The new montly must-read... CR stats summary: everything you need to know from the latest corporate responsibility research, neatly summarised for your internal and external use.
One of our subscribers' most-read... Sustainability commercialised: a new series of in-depth articles that focuses each month on a specific innovative company – large or small – and explains how it is creating new business lines and product lines from sustainable thinking
Over the coming months the magazine will feature briefings and in-depth case studies including:
- Stakeholder engagement – Extractive sector: security and human rights Following the violence in the South African mining industry in late 2012, what does the extractive industry need to do better? What do the Voluntary Principles on Security and Human Rights offer?
- Sustainability commercialised: case study on Desso, the Dutch floor coverings specialists, including an interview with new CEO Alexander Collot d’Escury, on what cradle-to-cradle really means and the challenges in achieving it.
- Stakeholder engagement briefing – the most important campaigning NGOs, what they do, how to engage with them, and what this means for your business.
- Business strategy briefing: brand collaboration - How can brands and companies from different sectors combine to develop new products and services that are more efficient and sustainable? Where could the most innovative collaboration be developed?
- CEO interview: Jeremy Darroch, Sky
- Briefing: ethics in football - Which is the most ethical football club? Which is the worst? What does the sport need to do to raise its game and engage with its stakeholders. Can football be sustainable?
- Embedding business sustainability – Ethical Corporation survey In the first in a quarterly research series, we present and analyse the results of Ethical Corporation’s survey into how businesses are continuing to embed sustainability in all their business functions.
- Business strategy – The state of the union: what are the signals from the first few months of the second-term Obama administration? Is there a swing towards sustainability?
- Activist focus: interview with John Sauven, executive director of Greenpeace UK
The above is just a glimpse at the analysis we'll be publishing over the next six months. Visit our full editorial and events calendar to get a complete run-down of the upcoming feature pieces and conferences.
Ethical Corporation was established in 2001 and provides business intelligence for sustainability to more than 3,000 multinational companies every year. Ethical Corporation publishes the leading responsible business magazine, website, and research reports.
For more information about Ethical Corporation contact:
Head of Marketing
Ethical Corporation: Business Intelligence for Sustainability
+44 (0)20 7375 7238
May 2013, London
Europe's largest and most acclaimed CSR summit. Featuring 500+ attendees 50+ speakers including; CEO of BUPA, Executive Editor of Greenpeace and Executive Editor of the Economist