CEOs Sodexo, Barclays Germany, VF Corp EMEA, Allianz, Hermes, Takeda, PSA Assurance, and the Chairman UK and Ireland, L’Oréal, will gather in London in June 2018 to discuss the need for transformational business
2/11/17 – London
The Responsible Business Summit, a global event Series at progressing responsible business, is hosting its 17th Annual European Summit in London on 13-14 June 2018. Building on the landmark success of the 2017 Summit, today the 2018 Summit launches with the largest and most senior launch speaker line-up to date.
Speakers already confirmed to lead the debate include:
• Alexander Doll, CEO Germany, Barclays
• Sylvia Metayer, CEO, Sodexo
• Martino Scabbia Guerrini, President EMEA, VF Corp
• Jürgen Gerke, CEO, Allianz Capital Partners
• Al Naqvi, President, American Institute of Artificial Intelligence
• Saker Nusseibeh, CEO, Hermes
• Celia Moore, Director Corporate Citizenship EMEA, IBM
• Joelle Tanguy, Director Strategic Partnerships, Advocacy and Communications, UN Women
• Stefan Seidel, Head of Corporate Sustainability, Puma
• Donald Brenninkmeijer, Chief Brand, Customer and Sustainability Officer / Board Member, Strategic Transformation, C&A
• Miguel Veiga-Pestana, SVP Corporate Communications, RB
• Gitte Aabo, CEO and President, Leo Pharma
• Ghislaine Colella, Global Senior Vice President Retail, AXA
Over 100 speakers and a total of 600+ attendees will discuss and share ideas on how business can transform their operations and outputs to meet the Global Goals and take advantage of the increasing digitalisation of business.
“Business is on the cusp of a significant shift and transformation of how we do things. The Global Goals have set the target, and increasingly businesses are realising the opportunities this presents. To help meet these goals – plus navigate the increasing digital, social and environmental opportunities – organisations must work together to help shape the new landscape for business. Our Responsible Business Series in 2018 will be the first of many that will help businesses along this journey of transformation,” said Liam Dowd, managing director at Ethical Corporation.
Some of the key discussions at #RBSEU include; the impact of AI on business and society, transforming industries through coalitions, engaging investors to think long-term, securing leadership approval for this long-term shift, activate brand advocates to communicate your vision, communicating leadership in a digital world and much more.
The latest agenda, along with the up-to-date speaker line-up can be accessed here
For more information, use the contact details below:
Candy Telani Anton
Head of Strategy Europe
0207 375 7162