CEOs and leaders from Europe’s leading financial firms will gather in London in June to discuss how financial firms can deliver a strong, resilient and healthy culture for the long term.
21 February 2017, London
The Compliance & Conduct Risk in Financial Services Forum returns for its 3rd year in 2017, featuring 70+ CEOs and leaders on what it takes to deliver a strong, resilient and healthy culture for the long term. With thinner margins set on the horizon and Brexit woes, conduct will need to be more embedded to prevent the temptation of poor judgement.
Already registered to attend and participate in the summit, focused on uncovering how to prepare for long term culture change and shape strategies, are:
• Toby Billington, Global Head of Wholesale Culture and Conduct, Deutsche Bank
• Rajeev Mehta, Global Head of Compliance and Conduct, ABN AMRO Bank
• Alex Fell, Global Head of Ethics and Compliance, GSK
• Anthony Evans, Group Digital Compliance and Conduct, Lloyds Banking Group
• Aongus Hegarty, President EMEA, Dell - #RBSEU CEO Keynote session
• Arturo Garcia de las Heras, EMEA Head of Regulatory Competence, EMEA Compliance, Wells Fargo
• Maurice Tulloch, Chairman, Global General Insurance, Aviva - #RBSEU CEO Keynote session
CEO and senior business keynote speakers will share their strategic insights and vision on subjects such as advancing how you measure culture, balancing good conduct with customer experience, permeating tone from the top all the way down, reducing and managing complaints handling and preparing for cyber risks.
Previous attendees for the Summit include GE Capital, Barclaycard, Credit Suisse, Barclays, Nationwide, Standard Life, Investec, HSBC, KPMG, Willis, Metro bank, Amlin, Santander, Zurich. The full list can be found here
The latest agenda, along with the up-to-date speaker line-up can be seen here.
For more information, use the contact details below:
Head of Strategy| Ethical Corporation
0044 207 375 7508
Two events, one ticket - Attendees of the Compliance and Conduct Risk Forum will have exclusive access to over 500 CEOs and senior business executives from leading global brands who are looking to put purpose and trust at the heart of their businesses – a perfect opportunity to get out-of-industry ideas on how to improve internal culture.