Hot off the press is the Feburary Ethical Corporation magazine issue
The latest Ethical Corporation magazine issue has recently been published. It's packed with 52-pages of strategic management analysis, features on the latest CR issues plus a lot more.
The magazine is compatible on all mobile and tablet devices – meaning Subscribers can access all the latest insight and corporate case studies on the go, where they want when they want.
Some of the analysis includes;
- A feature on domestic products and their efforts to green every stage of washing
- Strategic insight on the coal industry and how long the fussil fuel can retain banks' interest and investment
- A feature on mineral-rich Madagascar and how it epitomises the challenges of sustainable development in unstable resource-rich countries
- As part of our strategic management insight we interview Joe Jimenez, CEO of Novartis on corporate innovation and the importance of a sustainable approach
- An essay piece on the needs for and benefits of creating a tipping point for social intrapreneurism
- The monthly corporate responsibility cheat sheet - with the latest stats, numbers and data filtered and distilled
- Extract pages from the recent Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Social: the struggle for the soul of Ben & Jerry’s
- Critiques of two sustainability reports, this month's being; Bloomberg and Chevron
- Our monthly roundup of the latest sustainability news, our CRWatch and NGOWatch
- Plus our regular monthly opinion pieces on current key CR issues
To access the latest eMagazine simply click on the link below...
Subscribers can receive all past issues of the eMagazine. Simply email the team at email@example.comMagazine February magazine Subscriber