The latest corporate responsibility and sustainability news, case studies and in-depth features
Below is a breakdown on some of the key analysis within this month's Ethical Corporation magazine.
The issue is packed with 52-pages of timely, un-biased corporate responsibility analysis.
Some of the feature analysis includes;
- A review of how sustainability has grown and progressed in 2013
- CEO Interview: Justin King, Sainsbury's
- A feature on the recent banking scandal at the Co-operative and whether the scandal has damaged the whole cooperative movement
- Our monthly roundup of the latest sustainability news, NGOWatch plus our new monthly BrandWatch feature
- A preview for 2014 and how sustainability will evolve on the corporate, NGO and govenmental front
- Detailed feature on why the leading companies think in the interest of their stakeholders, not just shareholders
- A roundup of the latest movers in the world of corporate responsibility and sustainability
- Analysis on how companies can take a strategic approach to prevent them becoming the next business scandal
- The latest critiques two corporate responsibility and sustainability reports, this month's being; Barclays and Wesptac
- Plus our regular monthly opinion pieces on current key CR issues
To access the latest eMagazine simply click on the link below...
The magazine is compatible on all mobile and tablet devices.December 2013 eMagazine Ethical Corp magazine January 2014