Ethical Corporation is now Reuters Events - LEARN MORE
Delivering purpose for people, the planet and profit
We’re just under two months away from our 5th Responsible Business Summit New York. Some of the confirmed brands to attend include; Oracle, Interface, Hanes Brands, EcoLab, Firmenich, VF Corporation, Ford Motor Company Fund, Dell and HSBC Bank USA to name a few
I’ve listed 5 top reasons why you and your company would benefit from attending:
1. Learn how to create a brand of purpose that delivers a positive impact and profits
We’ve spent months speaking to your peers discovering the key issues and opportunities faced by sustainability and communication professionals in North America.
Our packed agenda will offer you answers and ideas that you can take back to your office. Some of the key sessions include:
• CEO Keynote – we challenge the CEOs of Baltimore Gas and Electric and Elanco Animal Health to argue the case for being a responsible business. Will you be convinced?
• CSO Keynote – learn how the CSO of Interface delivers the vision of the company to become a net-positive-impact business
• Hear how PepsiCo is using the latest technology and frameworks to source quality business-driven data to drive the CSR agenda
• In an interactive session Timberland, Google, HSBC Bank USA, Zendesk and Hyatt Hotels will share how they are engaging employees and measuring the impact of change
• 2-hour workshop session where Dell, Target and Aerofarm will lead interactive debates on how to deliver full transparency and traceability in your supply chain
Visit here to get a full run-down on the top topics being addressed
2. No CSR-fluff – Get real-life insight and tactics from your peers
We brief our speakers to leave the PR-filled powerpoints in the office. We strive for real world experience, case studies and honest debate that helps all push forward their sustainability strategies. That's why we spend a lot of time creating formats that focus on delivering innovative new ideas and strategies in a fun environment. We also spend months researching and confirming speakers from leading sustainable brands – including many that you might not have heard from yet:
• Hugh Welsh, President, General Counsel & Secretary, DSM North America
• Larry Berger, Chief Technology Officer, Ecolab
• Patrick Flynn, Director of Sustainability, Salesforce
• Mayor Kasim Reed, Atlanta, GA
• Tom Glaser, Global President of Supply Chain, VF Corporation
• Franz W. Paasche, Senior Vice President, Corporate Affairs and Communications, PayPal
• Irene Quarshie, VP Responsible Sourcing, Target Corporation
• Annukka Dickens, Director, Human Rights and Supply Chain Responsibility, HP
• Sandeep Dadlani, President, Head of Americas, Infosys
Visit here to get a full run-down on the 50+ expert speakers at The Responsible Business Summit New York.
3. Build relationships across a multitude of industries
This event is built for and serves sustainability, communications, sourcing, partnerships and ESG practitioners along with key government, civil society and associations. Our aim is to provide a setting where you can meet and build long-lasting relationships with practitioners from across the responsible business spectrum.
Our work to bring together a mix of B2B and B2C companies ensures you meet and network with people that are tackling the same issues as you, but potentially tackling them in a different way.
Brands already confirmed for this two event includes: Walgreens Boots Alliance Pirelli North America, Kemet Corporation, Timberland, Flex, Thread, SASB, Dell, Horsehead, Rainforest Alliance, Coca-Cola Company, GRI and many more.
Visit here to see the current confirmed attendee list
4. Three tracks – one event
To ensure we tackle the key issues faced by sustainability practitioners in North America we have expanded the size and scope of the 2017 to include CEO Symposium followed by three tracks;
• Make the business case using the latest data innovation
• Influence stakeholders to drive culture change
• Accelerate progress – people, process and technology
• NEW: we recently added 3 in-depth workshops tackling; supply chain transparency and traceability, human rights and using your sustainability report to successfully engage key stakeholder groups
5. Not your average conference
The format of the Summit in some ways is just as important as the content. We try to make sure that all our sessions are as interactive and interesting as possible. PowerPoint is banned from nearly all sessions.
We believe that a conference should be a place for senior executives to come together to overcome tough challenges and map the future of their industry. Every one of our sessions is a discussion, where speakers are asked tough questions by their peers. There will be live issue-based scenarios, roundtable discussions, Q&A sessions, quickfire presentations, case studies, speakers pitching their strategies to the audience and much more – making the Responsible Business Summit New York a place where you, the delegate, take center-stage.
Some of our speakers have this to share about why they’re looking forward to the event:
“Amid rapidly changing customer and market needs, it’s critical that businesses not lose focus of their core mission. The Responsible Business Summit NY allows companies to share strategies for staying on track.” Calvin G. Butler Jr., Chief Executive Officer, Baltimore Gas and Electric Company
“The Responsible Business Summit NY will provide an excellent platform for us to share ideas, collaborate with like-minded leaders and promote the importance of responsible business methods around the world.” Sandeep Dadlani, President, Head of Americas, Infosys
Download the free event guide to learn about why you should join us in March
#RBSNY Responsible Business Summit sustainability strategy purpose