The submission deadline for Ethical Corporation’s 10th Annual Responsible Business Awards is June 3rd and we’re looking for nominations for ground-breaking sustainability initiatives across a variety of categories
There are 15 categories up for winning at Ethical Corporation’s 10th Annual Responsible Business Awards. Winners will be announced at the inaugural Awards ceremony on October 2nd at 8 Northumberland Avenue in London.
The 15 categories include:
• Business Transformation Award
• Sustainability Innovation Award
• SDG Impact Award
• Business Leader Award
• Partnership Of The Year Award
• Clean Energy Transition Award
• Circular Innovation Award
• Reporting and Transparency Award
• Plastics Innovation Award
• Responsible Supply Chain Award
• New Start-Up Award
• Responsible Investment Award
• Community Impact Award
• Purpose-Driven Communications Award
• D&I Leader Award
• Lifetime Achievement Awards
Key dates for your diary:
• Nominations close: 3rd June
• Finalists announced: 24th June
• Awards ceremony: 2nd October, 8 Northumberland Avenue, London.
Enter the awards here.
For more information, contact: Krina Amin, Head of Strategy, Ethical Corporation. Krina.amin@Ethicalcorp.com
Ethical Corporation’s mission is to help businesses around the globe do the right thing by their customers and the world. We believe this is not only how to ensure a future for all but makes good business sense. We serve CSR, compliance, risk and governance communities with topical and insightful business intelligence and meeting places.
We provide business intelligence to more than 3,000 multinational companies every year. Our customers are also NGOs, think-tanks, academia, governments and consultancies. We publish the leading responsible business magazine, website, and research reports. Our conferences are widely recognised as the best in the field.